The Journey website (hereinafter the “Website”) is published by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, a European company with a share capital of EUR 150,614,520.00, located at 22 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies register under number 775 670 417, with European VAT number FR81775670417, and telephone number +33 (0)1 44 13 22 22 (hereinafter “LVMH”).
Publishing Director: Hélène Freyss
Hosted by: Accenture SAS
Address: 118 avenue de France, 75013 Paris
Tel.: +33 (0)1 53 23 55 55
Fax : +33 (0)1 48 13 31 21
Trade and Companies register of Paris: 732 075 312
Code NAF : 6202A
1. PURPOSE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “T&Cs”) govern the access to, and use of, the Website content.
The purpose of these T&Cs is to set out the terms and conditions for using the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of any user who accesses, browses, or visits the Website (hereinafter the “User” or “Users”).
By accessing the Website, the User agrees that, every time he visits the Website, he will comply with these T&Cs, which apply to all services available on the Website.
Therefore, the User must unreservedly agree to these T&Cs in their entirety, before using the Website. If the User does not agree, he shall not use the Website.
LVMH reserves the right to update or modify the Website information and content, including these T&Cs, at any time without prior notice. All such changes shall become effective upon publication. The User, accessing the Website after the changes are posted online, shall be deemed to accept such changes, without reserve nor restriction. In order to be informed of such changes, it is recommended that the User regularly refers to the last version of the T&Cs available on the Website. However, the User will be notified of any significant changes to these T&Cs.
2. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the Website is free of charge. The User shall be solely liable for all costs in connection with accessing and using the telecommunications network, in accordance with the terms determined by his/herInternet service providers and telecommunications operators.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire Website is subject to international laws relating to copyright, trademarks and, more generally, intellectual property, both as regards its form (choices, sitemap, arrangement of contents, means of accessing data, database or any organization of data, etc.) and each element of its content (trademarks, texts, images, videos, etc.). Such content, featured on the Websitepages, is the sole property of LVMH or its contributors. LVMH or its contributors do not grant any license to the User or any right other than the right to view the Website.
The reproduction of any content published on the Website is authorized for information purposes only and for a personal and private use. Any reproduction, retrieval and/or use of content for any other purposesare expressly prohibited and may result in the civil or criminal liability of the User.
Hyperlinks to any of the Website pages or content cannot be created without LVMH’s prior written consent. Such consent may be revoked at any time. LVMH does not have control over web sites that contain links to the Website or to its content, and it shall therefore incur no liability (including editorial liability) for any access to, or content of, such web sites.
The Website may include links to other web sites or Internet sources. To the extent that LVMH has no control over such web sites or external sources, LVMH may not be held liable for the availability of such sites and external sources and excludes all liability with regard tothe content, ads, products, services or any other information or data available on or from such web sites or external sources. In addition, LVMH may not be held liable for any alleged or actual damages or losses incurred as a result of or in connection with the use of, or reliance on, the content, goods or services available on such web sites or external sources.
4. USER’S OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY
The User agrees not to:
• use or allow the Website to be used in an improper manner, for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, including, without limitation, by (i) hacking the Website or introducing any malware, viruses, or harmful data into the Website or any operating system, (ii) using a spider or any other system, mechanism, or program (automated or not) to extract data or information from the Website or LVMH’s servers, (iii) sending or storing documents containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful computer codes, files, scripts, agents, or programs, (iv) interfering with or harming the integrity or performance of the Website and the data it contains, (v) trying to gain unauthorized access to the Website, its systems, or related networks, and (vi) trying to gain unauthorized access to the accounts or personal information of other Users;
• use the Website in any manner other than as provided for in these T&Cs or in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of LVMH or its contributors or LVMH’s reputation;
• use the Website in a manner that may damage, disable, overload, disrupt or compromise the operation or security of the Website.
The User agrees that he is solely liable for his/her use of the Website and the resulting consequences of such use.
The User shall keep his/her ID and password strictly confidential. The User shall not share them in any waywith a third party to permit access to the Website. The User is solely responsible and liable for any activities carried out from his/her user account, including by any unauthorized user.
LVMH can take any measure, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, to cease, without any prior notice, the use of the Website by the User who may infringe these T&Cs, without prejudice to any damages that LVMH reserves the right to claim to the User in this respect.
5. LVMH’S LIABILITY
LVMH will make its best efforts to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. LVMH reserves the right to correct such information at any time without prior notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LVMH shall not be held liable for:
- any ambiguity, inaccuracy, or omission concerning the information available on the Website; or
- any damages arising from any third-party intrusion that may alter the information published on the Website or prevent access to the Website;
- any interruption, suspension or malfunction of the Website, loss of data, occurrence of bugs, and more generally for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of or access to the Website or its content, whether or not the User is aware of the possibility of such damage.
The User declares that he/she accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet, and in particular recognizes that: (i) his/her use of the Website is at his/her own risk; (ii) the Website is accessible "as is" and according to its availability; and (iii) the User is responsible for the protection of his/her own content and must take all appropriate measures to protect it from any possible viruses.
6. AVAILABILITY - MAINTENANCE
LVMH will make its best efforts to maintain a reasonable level of the Website operation and availability. LVMH reserves the right to limit Users’ access to, and use of, the Website, at any time without prior notice, to conduct maintenance operations or make changes. LVMH shall not be held liable in the event of any access interruption due to such maintenance or update operations.
7. PERSONAL DATA
LVMH protects the personal data of the Website’s Users.
8. APPLICABLE LAW – ALLOCATION OF JURISDICTION
These T&Cs shall be governed by French law.
Any disputes that may relate to or arise from these T&Csshall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of French courts.
For any questions relating to the use of the Website, you can contact us via the e-mail address: email@example.com.
10. REPORTING ABUSE
In the event the User wishes to lodge a complaint about any content that he considers as illegal, he shall contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.